Friday, October 4, 2013

What's been going on?

This week, I been reading and watching the story The Glass Menagerie. Its a interesting story. I just wish they just get to the point some time when I'm reading it. Each character in the story has their own perspective in life. Tom focus to be a writer and get out of his mother's house. Amanda, his mother focus on finding a husband for her daughter so she won't be alone like her. Laura is the outcast of the family, she doesn't believe she's like everybody else. Hopefully when I finished the story I'll be able to have a lot to write about & know what happens at the end. Especially for the writing assignment Sweeney gave us. This week went by really fast. I been busy all week studying for tests, midterm and so on. So I really don't have anything to blog about. So see ya!

1 comment:

  1. It was definitely an interesting story and kept you wondering what the point was behind the story!!

    ReplyDelete