Thursday, September 19, 2013

Week 2

For this week, we read the story "A Good Man is Hard To Find. This story was actually interesting. The whole family seem like they just deal with their grandmother. Instead of telling her when she on the wrongs. The grandmother is a very outspoken person and sticks up for what she believe in. Sometimes that's good to have confidence like that, but sometimes it can be a bad thing. The Misfit was misunderstood person. He did kill people for no reason, but I believe he killed the old lady for a reason. My opinion is that they known each other in the past. I'm not going say they we're related, but it can be possible.  You would never know that the story would end so badly. I like stories that are not predictable, keeps me more anxious to keep reading. Anyways I' still having a little issues with writing my paper, I decided to write about this story since I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment