Saturday, November 9, 2013

Harvesting Help Halloween Costume Bash

Another event I went to for my beyond the classroom was The Halloween Costume Party. This party was held in the Barn Theater. For the party you had to pay a dollar or donate a food can for their donation for the poor. We had a Dj playing music & everybody was dressed in their costume. I was dressed like a cute black cat. It's real fun to dress like something or somebody for one night only. The music choice was good choice.  It was good vibe to be around that night. Until a fight broke through and shut down the whole party. When that happened I was really upset because I was having a great time.   Hopefully we'll have more parties like that to go to.

1 comment:

  1. The party turned out great before a fight broke off.. It was good that the school wanted to sponcer something for Halloween not to evil or scary! Mostly everybody showed up with a costume I saw many costumes I've never seen before it was amazing ! I think overall people had a great time .

    ReplyDelete