Wednesday, November 20, 2013

November 20, 2013

Today I actually got out of my bed with no problem. That usually means I'm going to have a great day today (: Essay 4 (Se7ven)  seem a little complicated to write about, since I didn't know a lot about the story and movie at all. I did know that Detective Mills is a young,cocky man that had got transfer to work with Detective Somersault. Somersault was about to retire until he wanted  investigate these killings that continue to happen in NYC. They did find out the the killer was named John Doe. But lucky me, I checked out the movie in the library. Hopefully this would help me understand what the movie is actually about. Also I'll read the play I forgot he posted. Other than that today is a good day (:

1 comment:

  1. Watching the movie will definitely help you understand, because the end of it is the absolute BEST part of the movie. It might get a little boring but watch it carefully so you understand the relevant scenes and at the end it will all be worth it. Great movie, I definitely recommend it.

    ReplyDelete